Am I allowed to use images on this site?
All images and other content on this website fall under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 UnportedCC BY-NC-ND 3.0 Licence. This in brief means the following...
You are free:
- to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution — You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
- Noncommercial — You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- No Derivative Works — You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work.
With the understanding that:
- Waiver — Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Public Domain — Where the work or any of its elements is in the public domain under applicable law, that status is in no way affected by the license.
- Other Rights — In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license:
• Your fair dealing or fair use rights, or other applicable copyright exceptions and limitations;
• The author's moral rights;
• Rights other persons may have either in the work itself or in how the work is used, such as publicity or privacy rights.
For reuse or distribution of any image or material from this website, you must make clear to others the license terms of these work. The best way to do this is with a link to the following web page: